I’ve always been told there is power in our words, and I believe this to be true. I have read that our goals tend to hold more power when written. Having done this myself I find it not only helps me to accurately and specifically define my goals, but also increase my drive further. So I’m going to share my goals for this coming Spring 2014 semester, my final semester in school! I hope you’ll be a part of my journey and that we can be positive beacons!
Spring 2014 Goals
- Graduate in May
- Continue with my weekly Wednesday videos on my YouTube Channel
- Add more to my weekly YouTube Channel Schedule (thinking of Reylyf videos on Mondays!)
- Write, record, and produce more musick
- Write, film, and produce some short films
- Launch my T-Shirt Line in March
- Travel more (or just play tourist in my own city)
- More time with friends
- More productivity
- Game some (ReyPlay!)
- Write more guest blog posts
- Plan for the future (be prepared to change and adapt!)
- Continue leading my organization and growing it
This list is probably going to be adapted and change somewhat throughout the semester, however this is a good start. More will be added I’m sure! We start Tuesday! Join me by following my blog, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and/or my Instagram! (I really like to interact with people. :D)
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
I’m very excited to announce that I will be launching a T-Shirt line in March 2014! If you’ve read my post on customized clothing you know I have a desire to create fashion and not just appreciate it!
Some of these designs have been influenced by my previous sketches and have been modified for T-Shirt street wear! Street fashion has been my current obsession as it is both flashy and comfortable.
I’ve designed these with my friends in mind and to make the wearer feel special. Because when you feel special, those around you feel special. Spread the joy and love!
I’m also doing a GIVEAWAY for the launch! 😀
More designs can be found HERE.